PostProcessor Selection - Starfire CNC

Hi friends,

Im noob on this.

I have a new cutting table with Starfire SF-2100 CNC and PowerMax 105 Plasma, comes with FastCAM Software but now Im looking for more versatile software like SheetCAM.

Im trying demo version of SheetCAM, however i cant found the correct post-processor for this CNC, can you please help me to make test.

I attach a DXF File and the correct G-Code generated for FastCAM for this file.

I really apreciate if you can help me.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Oscar Vega
MANCUERNA 30 LBS.rar (9.54 KB)

I saw your email but I thought I would reply to your post in case anyone else has the same question. The attached post should do the trick. To install this post, save the attachment to any convenient folder on your computer then run SheetCam and go to Options->machine->post processor. Click on the ‘Import post’ button. Using the box that appears, navigate to your post and open it. Go back to Options->machine->post processor and make sure your post is selected.
Baileigh Starfire.scpost (2.42 KB)

Hi Les
Just a quick one is there a post processor for star fire that allows for cutting SHS RHS and pipe basically allowing a axsess
I am looking into changing my machine to cut these sections might look at 6 axess

I’m pretty sure I have a 4 axis Starfire post. I didn’t think the Starfire controllers went above 4 axes.