Post processing

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
e_vo77

Post processing

Post by e_vo77 »

Need help with an issue i have encountered using sheetcam…i have a licensed copy of the program …i have a crossfire og table using mach3
Everything was working good then i post process a peice and it only partially processed then i tried again and it wouldnt at all …
I have unistalled reinstalled reinstalled license put the download in for cossfire v1.6 no thc controller in my post process
I have tried everything utube this forum …i literally have been on it all day and i am about to teach this pc to swim
Les Newell
Site Admin

Re: Post processing

Post by Les Newell »

That sounds like a license issue. In SheetCam go to Help->about. Does it show your name?
Try reinstalling the license. If you don't have a copy send me an email and I'll get a copy sent off to you.
djreiswig

Post by djreiswig »

Seems like these license issues cause strange symptoms. Why is there not just a clear indication displayed if the license is invalid?
jp007

Post by jp007 »

I am having a license issue also. I am trying to move to a newer PC. I clicked "move license to another computer" under the "help" menu. Put it on a thumb drive and moved and saved it to my new PC. Then installed via the "help" menu, and now Sheetcam doesn't work on either computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 different times of both the stable and development versions and still nothing. When I press the post processor it was creating 8 lines of code only. Now it wont do anything. It worked fine on my old pc for 4 years. Any suggestions? Thanks
:mrgreen: If it isn't broken, tinker with it.