Post processor for Deckel FPxNC mill with Dialog (4)?

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
torleifj

Post by torleifj »

Now I have the basic functions up and running. I haven't done any tests with tapping though.

Since the Deckel only has 256k program memory, I would like to reduce the size of the generated code. Is it possible to have Sheetcam generate subroutines/subroutine call's, so that it won't repeat all X and Y movements for every depth?

Since thread milling has been pending for a while, would it be possible to simply add a parameter entry entry like the drilling window and then call a post processor function with those parameters? I assume that programming the thread milling in the post processor will be fairly straight forward.

/Torleif.
torleifj

Post processor for Deckel FPxNC mill with Dialog (4)?

Post by torleifj »

Now I have the basic functions up and running. I haven't done any tests with tapping though.

Since the Deckel only has 256k program memory, I would like to reduce the size of the generated code. Is it possible to have Sheetcam generate subroutines/subroutine call's, so that it won't repeat all X and Y movements for every depth?

Since thread milling has been pending for a while, would it be possible to simply add a parameter entry entry like the drilling window and then call a post processor function with those parameters? I assume that programming the thread milling in the post processor will be fairly straight forward.

/Torleif.

-------------------- m2f --------------------

Reply to this post simply by hitting reply in your email client or you can read this topic online here:
http://www.forum.sheetcam.com/viewtopic.php?p=8564#8564

-------------------- m2f --------------------