Toolset question

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
Brock

Toolset question

Post by Brock »

I have hypertherm toolset on my personal plasma table and have just been allowed to use my pc on another another table that has a razorweld. My question is can I set my pc up to where I can have two separate toolsets for two different machines? If how do I go about it. Thanks for a reply.
djreiswig

Re: Toolset question

Post by djreiswig »

You can save and load toolsets. Should be in the file menu. I think there can only be one default toolset, but you should be able to have as many other toolsets as you want.
WyoGreen

Post by WyoGreen »

Another way to go might be to have say the first 100 tool numbers in the tool table dedicated to Hypertherm, then another range, say 500 to 600 dedicated to the other plasma cutter. I suppose one would want to preface the tool name with something to indicate which cutter that particular tool is for, maybe H for Hypertherm and R for Razorweld?

Steve
David_Lelen01

Post by David_Lelen01 »

And yet another way to go is create a profile for each machine and a separate desktop icon to open each. Its a bit more complicated to set up, but if you are going to be using both a lot its well worth it in my opinion.

viewtopic.php?t=6654&sid=18a46e9185fd7c ... ddc5688365