6.0.30 to 7.0.16 update problem

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
weldnman

6.0.30 to 7.0.16 update problem

Post by weldnman »

I have tried to update from 6.0.30 (which I have been using with no problems) to 7.0.16 and the Support Libraries, a couple of times (April & October) and have encountered the same problem both times.
The first issue is my test file is a 2" (50mm) circle with a point in the center to be drilled (marked). If I array it, the first piece drills (marks) the center then cuts as it should. Upon moving to the second piece, and all other pieces, the machine moves through its paces without cutting, even though the control screen is not showing an "arc ok" light. However, I also did a mixed part array consisting of a circle, then an import of a small triangle which I arrayed into 4 pieces beside the circle, and then duplicated the first circle placing one above it. The first circle cut, then the triangles, but the plasma cutter did not fire on the center mark or the perimeter of the second circle, even though motion continued.
The second problem is if I manually array (in AutoCAD) the same circle into a row with 1/4" (16mm) between the perimeters, it will mark and cut all the pieces but slows down or momentarily stops at the closest points between the circles.
The computer I am using runs Windows 10, 64 bit. The plasma cutter runs Command CNC and the post is CandCNC Plasma LCNC-REV24D.
I've gone back to 6.0.30 for now, but at some point would like to be able to update to the newer version as it looks like it has some really nice features. Any help would be greatly appreciated.