Rotation of Part

Posts redirected from the Yahoo mailing list
jojomeyers11@yahoo.com...

Rotation of Part

Post by jojomeyers11@yahoo.com... »

Hello

Our shop uses oxy-fuel to cut metal parts for our prototypes, so we never really have a need for a nesting tool because we only cut one or two parts at a time. I am trying to cut the same part twice. I would like to manually nest this part.Within the nesting function, I know how to Right-click and duplicate. How do I rotate this part by 180 degrees? (About the z-axis)

Thank you,
John Meyers

jojomeyers11@yahoo.com

__._,_.___
Posted by: jojomeyers11@yahoo.com

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
kbenz

Rotation of Part

Post by kbenz »

Use the right and left arrow keys. Just above the space bar to the right

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2015, at 8:00 PM, "jojomeyers11@yahoo.com (jojomeyers11@yahoo.com) [sheetcam]" <sheetcam@yahoogroups.com (sheetcam@yahoogroups.com)> wrote:

Hello

Our shop uses oxy-fuel to cut metal parts for our prototypes, so we never really have a need for a nesting tool because we only cut one or two parts at a time. I am trying to cut the same part twice. I would like to manually nest this part.Within the nesting function, I know how to Right-click and duplicate. How do I rotate this part by 180 degrees? (About the z-axis)

Thank you,
John Meyers

jojomeyers11@yahoo.com (jojomeyers11@yahoo.com)

__._,_.___
Posted by: karl benz <kbenz68@hotmail.com>

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___