Wonky file

Posts redirected from the Yahoo mailing list
Les Newell les.newell@...

Wonky file

Post by Les Newell les.newell@... »

Yes, I can definitely see a problem on the top right hand corner and I'll look into it. Have you tried using svg instead of dxf? Generally svg works better with Corel.

Les

On 16/01/2015 04:31, wcottr@yahoo.com (wcottr@yahoo.com) [sheetcam] wrote:

Lately I have been having a problem with files created in Corel and exported from there to .dxf files. Sheetcam (latest development and TNG) seems to clip corners on me and I cannot figure out why. I have gone into the file deeply in Corel and cannot find an extra node that might be causing it. Les I am going to send you a .dxf file called xx.dxf. Would you look at it and see if you see 2 square corners and two corners with a .325 radius?
Very likely something I am doing (yet again) and I just can't figure it out.

__._,_.___
Posted by: Les Newell <les.newell@fastmail.co.uk>

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___
wcottr@yahoo.com [shee...

Wonky file

Post by wcottr@yahoo.com [shee... »

I have not tried converting to a .svg file Les. Will give it a try and report back to you on it. The wonky .dxf problem has been popping up on quite a few items for me. Sure would like to know what is causing it.

__._,_.___
Posted by: wcottr@yahoo.com

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___
wcottr@yahoo.com [shee...

Wonky file

Post by wcottr@yahoo.com [shee... »

Conversion to .svg looks like it is OK Les. I have about a million or so .dxf files however and it would sure be nice if you can figure this one out for me. Well -- maybe not a million but a whole bunch of them (grin).

__._,_.___
Posted by: wcottr@yahoo.com

Visit Your Group

__,_._,___