New icons

Posts redirected from the Yahoo mailing list
steve@adnaironworks.co...

New icons

Post by steve@adnaironworks.co... »

Thank you Les for the face lift on the icons! It's easier to click them being a larger size!
The shape library looks promising, I didn't think it was anything I would use but of course I had to experiment with it and can see it will be very useful for those quick shapes, I'll give it some thought and make a few suggestions when I get a bit of free time.

One comment though, it seems to me like the icons are reversed for "save the job and save the job as", I picture "save the job as" should be the one with the pencil.

Once again, Thank You for your continued improvement and support of Sheet Cam!
Thanks, Steve

__._,_.___
Posted by: steve@adnaironworks.com

Visit Your Group

Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Les Newell les.newell@...

New icons

Post by Les Newell les.newell@... »

Hi Steve,

You are right about the icons. I'll fix that for the next release.

Thanks,
Les

On 23/12/14 05:37, steve@adnaironworks.com (steve@adnaironworks.com) [sheetcam] wrote:

Thank you Les for the face lift on the icons! It's easier to click them being a larger size!
The shape library looks promising, I didn't think it was anything I would use but of course I had to experiment with it and can see it will be very useful for those quick shapes, I'll give it some thought and make a few suggestions when I get a bit of free time.

One comment though, it seems to me like the icons are reversed for "save the job and save the job as", I picture "save the job as" should be the one with the pencil. 

Once again, Thank You for your continued improvement and support of Sheet Cam!
Thanks, Steve

__._,_.___
Posted by: Les Newell <les.newell@fastmail.co.uk>

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___