drawings coming in small

Posts redirected from the Yahoo mailing list
ezpz.zebra@yahoo.com [...

drawings coming in small

Post by ezpz.zebra@yahoo.com [... »

Hello, i have an old version of sheetcam we have been using for years with no problems. Today everything we open is tiny.....any ideas????

__._,_.___
Posted by: ezpz.zebra@yahoo.com

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Brian L

drawings coming in small

Post by Brian L »

Sounds like you were running in inch mode and now it’s in millimeter mode….
Brian Lamb
blamb11@cox.net (blamb11@cox.net)
www.lambtoolworks.com

On Aug 14, 2014, at 1:13 PM, ezpz.zebra@yahoo.com (ezpz.zebra@yahoo.com) [sheetcam] <sheetcam@yahoogroups.com (sheetcam@yahoogroups.com)> wrote:
Hello, i have an old version of sheetcam we have been using for years with no problems. Today everything we open is tiny.....any ideas????

__._,_.___
Posted by: Brian Lamb <blamb11@cox.net>

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Les Newell les.newell@...

drawings coming in small

Post by Les Newell les.newell@... »

When you open the drawing a window pops up with a bunch of options. Make sure you set the drawing units to inches. If it is set to matric and your drawing is in inches it will end up very small.

Les

On 14/08/14 21:13, ezpz.zebra@yahoo.com (ezpz.zebra@yahoo.com) [sheetcam] wrote:

__._,_.___
Posted by: Les Newell <les.newell@fastmail.co.uk>

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___