Small bug in chain cutting ??

Posts redirected from the Yahoo mailing list
beefy3

Post by beefy3 »

Hi Les,

some time ago I sent 2 support files showing this issue. I think I also mentioned it here, but never heard back.

Chain cutting works great with one small exception I found when cutting parts inside a part. Example, take a ring with 4 rectangles inside. The chain cuts work great between the 4 rectangles but when the cut goes from the last rectangle to the inside of the ring, the chain cut doesn't work, I get the usual blue rapid line instead.

If it's of any significance the file was imported as one single part.

Cheers,

Keith.

__._,_.___
Posted by: beefyzee@bigpond.net.au

Visit Your Group

Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Les Newell les.newell@...

Post by Les Newell les.newell@... »

Could you send me a job file with the cuts set up ready to post process so I can see what is happening.

Les

On 10/07/2014 18:55, beefyzee@bigpond.net.au (beefyzee@bigpond.net.au) [sheetcam] wrote:

Hi Les,

some time ago I sent 2 support files showing this issue. I think I also mentioned it here, but never heard back.

Chain cutting works great with one small exception I found when cutting parts inside a part. Example, take a ring with 4 rectangles inside. The chain cuts work great between the 4 rectangles but when the cut goes from the last rectangle to the inside of the ring, the chain cut doesn't work, I get the usual blue rapid line instead.

If it's of any significance the file was imported as one single part.

Cheers,

Keith.

__._,_.___
Posted by: Les Newell <les.newell@fastmail.co.uk>

Visit Your Group

Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Les Newell les.newell@...

Post by Les Newell les.newell@... »

I see what you mean. I'll look into this.

Les

On 11/07/2014 19:15, beefyzee@bigpond.net.au (beefyzee@bigpond.net.au) [sheetcam] wrote:
Hi Les,

job file attached plus I also send a support file.

Thanks,

Keith.

__._,_.___
Posted by: Les Newell <les.newell@fastmail.co.uk>

Visit Your Group

Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___