Problems wet the sheet cam ERROR : EVALUATION LIMIT REACHED

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
MHERNANDEZ123

Problems wet the sheet cam ERROR : EVALUATION LIMIT REACHED

Post by MHERNANDEZ123 »

HEY ONE KUICK QUESTION I DON'T NO A HOLE LOT OF SHEET CAM, I BEEN GETTING A ERRER: MESAGE Error: Evaluation limit reached
Post processing failed. I WENT TO (HELP) : (ABOUT) THIS PRODUCT IS UNREGISTERD. IS THAT THE PROBLEM . PLACE HELP
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

That error means you are in evaluation mode. In this mode SheetCam limits the amount of code it will generate. If you have a license you will need to reinstall it. Alternatively I can email you an evaluation license that will remove the limit for about 30 days.
MHERNANDEZ123

Error: Evaluation limit reached Post processing failed

Post by MHERNANDEZ123 »

OK I TOLD THE IT MANEGER ABOUT THE LICENCE SO HE WENT AND INSTALLED THE LICENCE. WE UP AND RUNING NOW. SI WAT HAPEN IS THAT WE UPGRADE FROM 3.1.17 TO 5.1.17 AND FORE SUM RECEN HE DERENT INSTALLED THE LICENCE ALL THE WAY. TENKYOU

ONE MORE QUESTION ON THE CONTOURS, WEN I ARRY A PART WAY I CANT SEQUENCE THE INDIVIDUAL PIERCE ? I FOUN ONE WAY I CAN DO THAT AND THATS NESTING ALL MAY PARTS ON TO AOUTOCAD AND THEN I CAN SEQUENCE MAY CUTING PATTERN. IS THER A OTER WAY OF DUING.
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

Yu can sequence individual parts. Right lclick on the parts window and select 'job options'. Go to the nesting tab and set the optimisation to manual. You can now drag parts up and down the list to set the order.
MHERNANDEZ123

ERRER: MESAGE Error: Evaluation limit reached

Post by MHERNANDEZ123 »

TENKS FOR THE INFORMATION, IT HAS HELP MI ALOT TENK YOU. IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS I WON'T HESITAE TO GIVE YOU A TEX. GREAT JOB...