forum subscriptions config

If you have any problems accessing the forum or email then ask here.
dcs

forum subscriptions config

Post by dcs »

When you setup the forum subscriptions, did you need to make an email account for each forum or just use forwarders to one address for all of them?
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

Sorry for the late reply. I forgot to subscribe to this forum :oops:

I'm not quite sure what you are asking here. If you subscribe to a number of forums then they will all go to your email address. When you reply they will get automatically routed to the correct forum.

If you want to know how I set the bulletin board up, then let me know and I'll explain it.

Les
dcs

Post by dcs »

Yes, I was wondering how you setup the subscriptions part of the forum. I'm setting one up here http://www.bird-dog.com/forum

I already figured it out today though.

Thanks!
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

I have had a few cases of M2F posts going missing. Have you noticed that? Have you got a daily digest set up?
dcs

Post by dcs »

It doesn't supprise me that a few posts might go missing, there are many layers for something to go wrong.. I don't have any users signed up yet, I'm just getting the site finished & I still need to test the rest of the list addresses. I'm a little worried about problems with m2f on a busy forum.

Are you using m2f for the digesst or a different mod?
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

I haven't got a digest running yet. AFAIK M2F doesn't do digests so I am looking for a decent digest mod.
mariasam

Post by mariasam »

I will slave the X axes together and slave the Y axis together. Some move each tower individually to get contoured shapes, I just want each tower to follow the same path. :roll: :P