Set part order

Request and discuss new features
SeanP

Set part order

Post by SeanP »

Great work with the 'set part order' addition to the dev version Les, very useful feature.
Nest.jpg
Nest.jpg (77.52 KiB) Viewed 3889 times
That screen shot is from house pc, my workshop one doesn't highlight at all, if it could be a more highlighted colour that would help a lot when you have a sheet of different parts and trying to locate which they are, maybe there is another way I am missing - quite possible!

Many thanks
Les Newell
Site Admin

Re: Set part order

Post by Les Newell »

This is actually quite tricky. The problem is that the colours are chosen by Windows rather than by me. I tried overriding the Windows default behaviour but for some reason it doesn't help.
SeanP

Post by SeanP »

Not to worry, thanks anyway Les.
djreiswig

Post by djreiswig »

Go into your Windows color settings and change the "selected highlight" color to something different. Mine is blue. Not sure what version of Windows you are using, but you should be able to locate it. Usually under the right click menu from the desktop.
SeanP

Post by SeanP »

Thanks David, (win7) it's actually when you click on the part on the sheet layout I'm meaning the part name on the left changes colour, not when you click the part name.
Found where you said 'Change window colors and metrics' didn't see any others in there that change that colour.

Thanks again.
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

Yes, it seems to be something specific to tree controls. When they lose focus the highlight changes from the system standard selection color to a light grey.