My Plugin is fully operational

Request and discuss new features
jemmyell

Post by jemmyell »

Hi Les,

All is happy in plugin land. First, another API request, can you give me a function to shut down SheetCam? my lifetime management for the COM objects has two models, one with SheetCam already running, and one where I launch SheetCam. If I launch SheetCam it would seem reasonable for me to shut it down since it has been running just to service my requests from my VBA apps. Second, have you implemented that command line switch for starting SheetCam minimized? And third, I would like to start the job file creation discussion now.

Thanks again, this is all working well for me.

-James
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

Hi James,

That is good news. I'll add those extra functions when I do my next
batch of fixes. Sorry I haven't got back to you about the job file
format but I have been very short of time recently. I'll see what I can
do on Monday.

By the way, I don't know if is of any use to you but SheetCam
MyJob.job -p will load the job, post process it then exit.

Les

jemmyell wrote:
Hi Les,

All is happy in plugin land. First, another API request, can you give me a function to shut down SheetCam? my lifetime management for the COM objects has two models, one with SheetCam already running, and one where I launch SheetCam. If I launch SheetCam it would seem reasonable for me to shut it down since it has been running just to service my requests from my VBA apps. Second, have you implemented that command line switch for starting SheetCam minimized? And third, I would like to start the job file creation discussion now.

Thanks again, this is all working well for me.

-James

------------------------
CNC Inlay Guy

jemmyell

No worries, I understand busy

Post by jemmyell »

Hi Les,

Not a problem, I still have infrastructure to build for the .job file support. I should have had this plugin running sooner, but I took almost a week to completetly empty my garage and home office for a room addition that I am having done on top of the garage.

I will poke around a bit in the .job files and look at the tooltable. Part of my first CorelDraw enhancement product is layer management and I will certainly want to associate a layer with a tool.

-James