Nesting Select and Delete

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
rwskinner

Nesting Select and Delete

Post by rwskinner »

I have an array of parts. I want to delete the top three rows. I press Left Mouse button and draw a square around the parts I want to select.
The selected parts are highlighted, then I click on delete but it will not delete.

How is the best way to delete multiple parts without clicking one at a time with control key?

Thanks,
Richard
Les Newell
Site Admin

Re: Nesting Select and Delete

Post by Les Newell »

What version of SheetCam are you using?
rwskinner

Post by rwskinner »

6.0.30 Windows 10

I did find if you drag around the parts you want to delete, then use the menu dialog (Right click menu) then you can select delete.
You can't just kit the delete key.

If you're doing it by using the parts tree on the left side of the screen, you can only select 1 at a time with the Control Key and you can repeat this process to manually select several items, then right click for the menu and click on delete OR just hit the delete key. Weird the Delete Key works on the left, but not the nesting screen?

You Can't use the native select function by using the Shift Key and drag over multiple selections, or select the beginning and hold shift and click on the ending item.

Richard
David_Lelen01

Post by David_Lelen01 »

You Can't use the native select function by using the Shift Key and drag over multiple selections, or select the beginning and hold shift and click on the ending item.
+1 This is something that I'm used to being standard in windows that bugs me too
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

shift-select and ctrl-select have been added to the part tree fro the next release.
rwskinner

Post by rwskinner »

Thanks Les, your awesome, ah, and so is Lightburn!
rwskinner

Post by rwskinner »

Senior moment. I meant Sheetcam of course!