Zooming with the Mouse Wheel

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
jone6881

Zooming with the Mouse Wheel

Post by jone6881 »

Is anyone else have issues zooming with the mouse wheel when editing start points? The mouse wheel seems to be unresponsive sometime when I am trying to edit start points. I usually use the wheel to zoom in and out as a navigate around editing start points.
alick

Re: Zooming with the Mouse Wheel

Post by alick »

yes this problem has come up recetly well i dont know how recent but im shore it useed to work fine

when useing "start point"
u can zoom in and out intill your curser gose to close to a part u have selected
then u must click empty space out side of part to reactivate zoom (note it dose not have to be empty space, out side of parts but because being near a selected part deactivates zoom , if u dont keep curser away your zoom session will be very short

since the problem is related to a selected part
if your job has meny separate parts , u may not realy notes this problem
but if your job has meny part seen as one file (ie using nesting software)

i have upload a nested file triy moving start points (be for break nested parts)
u will find problem , and to reactivate u must click open space but that will ofen result in a start point being moved closees to that click
Attachments
nested_1 x1 (2500x1245).dxf
(114.14 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

I am having trouble replicating this one. Could you send me a support file (Help->create a suppport file). Either email it to me or post it here.
SeanP

Post by SeanP »

alick wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:46 pm i have upload a nested file triy moving start points (be for break nested parts)
u will find problem , and to reactivate u must click open space but that will ofen result in a start point being moved closees to that click
Seems ok on mine using dev version though.
Do you not find start points move once you break apart nested dxf? mine does.
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

Start points will move when you break up the nested part.