Not Creating G Code

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
taboocustoms

Not Creating G Code

Post by taboocustoms »

I have a Wright CNC plasma table, had my Sheet cam running fine since Jan 2019. Yesterday I went to use it after a power outage. I was able to put 3 parts on a sheet generate code and cut them. Then when I went to do more parts on the same sheet I started having issues where the parts on my screen disappeared. I closed Sheetcam and started it back up, this fixed the disappearing parts issue but now it will not generate code. When I look at the file in mach 3 it just lists the parts I was trying to cut with not code. Ive tried restarting the computer as well.

License issue? Copy of file is attached.
Attachments
10ga 4-19aaa.tap
(717 Bytes) Downloaded 80 times
Les Newell
Site Admin

Re: Not Creating G Code

Post by Les Newell »

Have you set up any cut operations?
taboocustoms

Post by taboocustoms »

Yes, Ive triple checked that I have created cut operations. Ive tried pulling up other parts and doing new files and the same thing happened.

My next step was to uninstall and reinstall sheetcam. Ive been down three days and I have work piling up so Im getting a little desperate.
taboocustoms

Post by taboocustoms »

Is Sheetcam TNG an upgrade over standard sheetcam I have, or will it in the future? If so Ill just buy that to get going.
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

Set up a job ready to cut then save it (File->save job). If you post that file here or email it to me I'll take a look and see if I can spot what's wrong.

It looks like you already have SheetCam TNG. When you open SheetCam does the title bar on the main window say "SheetCam" or "SheetCam TNG"?
taboocustoms

Post by taboocustoms »

Your correct I have TNG, didnt realize. Attached is a part job file and the code I get when i run the post processor. Thanks
Attachments
P0531-0.job
(6.63 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
1.tap
(222 Bytes) Downloaded 64 times
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

Looking at it, I think you may have a problem with your license. Go to Help->about. You should see your license ID. If you send me an email or PM with that ID I'll check it.
taboocustoms

Post by taboocustoms »

Sent a PM