Problem integrating with Openbuilds Black Box control

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
DBrownley

Problem integrating with Openbuilds Black Box control

Post by DBrownley »

I'm attempting to run sheet cam on the openbuilds black box controller to operate my plasma table. I have tried to use both of the attached post processors but with similar results. After importing a simple dxf file, creating a plasma tool, and operation, I am able successfully run a simulation in Sheetcam; However, when I post process and attempt to run a simulation on the BB controller I don't get the same result. I have included a copy of the gcode after post process below. In this example I am using the GRBL THC with scriber.scpost. The first problem I'm having is the simulation seems to lock up at line 2. I believe this is due to the F1. I have manually changed this to F1000 and it seems to get going. The second problem I'm having is ,I have a series of holes in a plate, and the tool moves to all the lead ins, but fails to travel around the circumference of the hole before moving to the next lead in. I suspect that I have a conflict in settings, as several folks seem to be able to make these post processors work. In the interest of full disclosure I haven't bought the license yet for sheetcam because I wanted to make sure i could get everything working. The code I've been generating is less than 180 lines so I am assuming this is not the problem. I'm hopeful one of you can help me sort these issues out.
Attachments
VECTRIC WIDGET.tap
(1.62 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
GRBL THC with scriber.scpost
(7.84 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
GRBL plasma.scpost
(2.82 KiB) Downloaded 121 times