Manage License

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
bbscarlos

Manage License

Post by bbscarlos »

Hi friends

I did share mi SheetCam TNG license with a friend for "testing purposes". The thing is that my desktop pc version stop working, now two days later my workshop version stops too. Where or how can I manage license for disable other pcs?
robertspark

Re: Manage License

Post by robertspark »

bbscarlos wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:58 pm I did share mi SheetCam TNG license with a friend for "testing purposes".
:roll: .... Why could your friend not just install sheetcam without a licence and test it with 180 lines of gcode ...
Your friend could have contacted Les and asked for a testing temporary licence....

I'd tell you to buy another licence as penance.... You can ask your friend to contribute towards it.... See how good a friend they are.... But I'm not Les ..... Who is probably more kind hearted than I....

Does your friend now have a licence.... Or are they still "testing" sheetcam.... :lol:
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

If the license has been shut down it has almost undoubtedly been shared with more than one friend. I can't reinstate the license just on your computer.
hans

Post by hans »

Am I allowed to use my license on more than one computer? (not at the same time of course)
If not, what do I have to do if I move the license to another computer so that the license is not gonna be blocked?
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

For hobby and one-man business use I allow the license to be used on up to two computers. If you just want to transfer it let me know and I'll send instructions in a PM.
bbscarlos

Post by bbscarlos »

Ok I will purchase another license, I just Install it and thats all? i will not lose config data?
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

You won't lose any of your settings.