Where are toolsets stored in Linux?

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
motoguy

Where are toolsets stored in Linux?

Post by motoguy »

Les,

Can you tell me where I'll find the default storage directory for toolsets in Linux? I've got Sheetcam on my windows office machine, and Linux table machine. I use the Windows box for most of the "heavy lifting" for cut files, but occasionally need to tweak settings/layouts tableside. As such, my tableside/Linux toolsets are my "standard" toolsets...they're the ones I actually cut with.

I'm trying to set an automated routine to copy the Linux toolsets to the Windows Sheetcam storage directory, so I'm worrying about having the "wrong" toolset in a file.

Can you tell me where to find the toolset file on the Linux box? Specifically, a CommandCNC linux machine? I noticed the Linux help menu does not have the "open settings folder" menu option, and I've thus far been unable to locate the actual file.

Thanks!
Les Newell
Site Admin

Re: Where are toolsets stored in Linux?

Post by Les Newell »

it is in the .SheetCamTNG folder in your home folder. This is a hidden folder so you need to make sure 'show hidden files' is enabled in your file manager.
motoguy

Re: Where are toolsets stored in Linux?

Post by motoguy »

Les Newell wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:25 am it is in the .SheetCamTNG folder in your home folder. This is a hidden folder so you need to make sure 'show hidden files' is enabled in your file manager.
Thanks Les!