newbie question, leadin/out in circles and no offset

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
paul_ash

newbie question, leadin/out in circles and no offset

Post by paul_ash »

Hi, well, I can edit the "lead in" or "lead out" when I use the inside or outside offset for circles, but, I cant do this when I set a "no offset" strategy , in this mode I can select a start point of a circle, righ button, properties, uncheck "use operation leadin/leadout" and set my desire options, but ofter clicking "ok" nothing happen, im doing something wrong? how can set a leadin/out for circles in noffset mode ?

many thanks !
Les Newell
Site Admin

Re: newbie question, leadin/out in circles and no offset

Post by Les Newell »

I just ran some tests and that ppears to be a bug. It is changing the settings but not updating the tool paths. If you click on the start point after making your change the paths should update. If you want to be very sure, disable the operation then enable it again.
paul_ash

Post by paul_ash »

thanks Les, I cant update the toolpath, If I click on right button and then click on "reverse cut side" I can see the arc. but it dissapear inmediatly and when I generate the code the toolpath ignore any leadIn/out in circles, in other shapes works fine .
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

Leadins and leadouts should just work. Could you give me a copy of your job file (File->save job) with the drawing loaded and everything set up as far as you can go.