CommandCNC1.1

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
WyoGreen

CommandCNC1.1

Post by WyoGreen »

Hi Les,
I have a question/problem? I'm in the process of upgrading my CandCNC CommandCNC1.0 to 1.1. One of the things in the release notes (about the 5th sheet in) shows that there is a check box for AutoSet in the Jet cutting operations settings window using the CandCNCPlasmaLLCNC-rev26.scpost and later.
When I go to that location on my Sheetcam 6.1.51, that check box is not there. (I'm really not sure how the post would even affect anything in the Jet cutting operations settings window, since the post is not even applied at that point.) But anyway, I'm attaching the release notes so you can see what I'm talking about. Have you got any thoughts about this?

Thanks, Steve
CommandCNC_1.1_Release_Notes.pdf
(795.9 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
djreiswig

Re: CommandCNC1.1

Post by djreiswig »

The post can add settings to the operation window. I'm a Mach guy, but I'm guessing there is an updated post to go with the program update. If you have installed the updated post, you may just have to reselect it.
WyoGreen

Post by WyoGreen »

Yea, I have the latest post, and did actually download it again and select it again, but that didn't seem to do the trick.

Steve
djreiswig

Post by djreiswig »

If the latest post is 24D then there is nothing in there to add the setting. Must be a newer post somewhere.
WyoGreen

Post by WyoGreen »

CommandCNC1.1 was just released a couple days ago, so I wouldn't doubt that there is a newer post that hasn't been released yet. No big deal, I'm sure it'll all get straightened out next week. I just didn't have a lot to do this weekend, so I started playing with the new program release. From what I can see so far it's going to be nice.

Steve
motoguy

Post by motoguy »

New post is 26. I believe it's included with the download files, but you have to select it as the new post in sheetcam.

ETA: Yup, 26.
CandCNCPlasmaLLCNC-rev26.scpost
(38.86 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
WyoGreen

Post by WyoGreen »

Yea, I found it and installed it in Sheetcam. The check boxes show up now, everything works great. The reason I had troubles finding it was that I use a computer in my office to do the design stuff. So I had to copy the post on my cutting computer and move it to my design computer to install on Sheetcam.

Steve