Buyer Beware!!!

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
LensGenie

Buyer Beware!!!

Post by LensGenie »

Hello Everyone,
Just FYI a lot of you seem to be having the same problem that I am, after post processing then you load tap file into Mach 3 and low and behold, there is no G-code.
During my research I have found this is usually due to the License file.

the problem seems to be that we bought a table from a "REPUTABLE" company or even online as a package everything included even the licensed software.

The way it should work is for each machine and set of software they sell they are supposed to purchase a new license for that machine only. But alot of the time we find out too late that what they really did was bought only one license and then installed that license on each machine they sell, then the license becomes invalid and we're left with a useless machine unfortunately there is only a couple of options at this point, which are:

1. contact the company you bought your machine from and get them to send you a new license.( If that company is still in busness, mine is not)

-or-

2: buy a new license yourself( if you choose this option I would suggest that you purchase it from the SheetCam website directly as they are the cheapest way to go because other places online by the licenses from SheetCam the sell it to you at an increased price.

so like I said "Buyer Beware"