Problemas con post procesador "mach3 flame with THC-g31

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
jesus300

Problemas con post procesador "mach3 flame with THC-g31

Post by jesus300 »

Hola soy nuevo en este foro, mi nombre es Jesus y me he fabricado una tabla de corte por plasma de 2,5x1,5 metros con el eje Z flotante, con el THC proma compact SD.
La duda es que cuando ejecuto el post procesador, en el g-code no me inserta en todos los comienzos de corte los siguientes bloqueS de codigo:

G31 Z-100 F900
G92 Z-10
G00 Z3

Hasta ahora yo he estado editando el g-code directamente en el archivo .tap
pero claro cada vez hago piezas mas complejas y esto lleva tiempo editarlo, agradecería toda ayuda, un saludo a todos los miembros del foro. :D
WyoGreen

Post by WyoGreen »

Duplicate post
Last edited by WyoGreen on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WyoGreen

Post by WyoGreen »

"Hello I am new to this forum, my name is Jesus and I have made a cutting board plasma 2,5x1,5 meters with floating Z axis with compact SD proma THC.
The question is that when I run the post processor in the g-code was not inserted into all cut early the following blocks of code:

G31 Z-100 F900
G92 Z-10
G00 Z3

So far I've been editing the g-code file directly into the .tap
but of course every time I make more complex parts and this takes time editing, appreciate any help, greetings to all forum members. Very Happy"

Bienvenido al Foro Sheetcam. Parece que usted puede necesitar utilizar una entrada diferente. ¿Qué mensaje ¿Está utilizando ahora?
robertspark

Post by robertspark »

Which post processor are you using?

If you use one with mach3 THC then they have the option for g28.1 or g31 touch off probing built in.

Otherwise you can add it to the post processor by editing it, under pendown() I think it is.

Rob