Directories not correct

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
mariusl

Directories not correct

Post by mariusl »

Les,
I am having problems with the directories that are not saves correctly. I select, under "Application Options/Default Directories", Select Directories to use option. I then browse and select the directories. close and exit the app as asked to do. When I reopen, it has reverted to the default directories.

I have more that one machine so I have made copies of the exe and renamed the last bit.
Les Newell
Site Admin

Re: Directories not correct

Post by Les Newell »

mariusl wrote:I am having problems with the directories that are not saves correctly. I select, under "Application Options/Default Directories", Select Directories to use option. I then browse and select the directories. close and exit the app as asked to do. When I reopen, it has reverted to the default directories.

I have more that one machine so I have made copies of the exe and renamed the last bit.
What version of SheetCam are you using? It is odd that it is asking you to restart SheetCam. You shouldn't need to restart if you just change the directories. Normally you only need to restart if you change the units or language.