hans wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:39 pm
- Selecting "Full tool paths" in nesting mode toggles also the function "Show input paths".
It has always worked this way. I can't remember exactly why though...
- In the exported CSV file the items: ToolType, MillTool, ThreadMillTool,VTool
By the way: Very nice feature, thanks!
This is correct in my opinion. If someone writes an application that loads/saves CSV files for SheetCam it needs to work no matter what language is being used.
- Some in the shape library: e.g. "basic shapes".
And for example for the shape Brackets/"Rectangle 4 Holes" the value "Horizontal hole spacing" is not included in the translation but the same string in the shape "Brackets and Mounts"/"Rectangle 4 Holes" is translated ...
And some shapes appear in more than one category.
Looks like you have some old shapes left over from an earlier installation of SheetCam. The 'Brackets' category is no longer used.
Now all shapes are placed in the same layer. What do you think of creating a new layer for every new added shape? Maybe with the name of the shape.
Yes, I should add a layer option so you can set the layer.
1. What does the value "Plunge distance" represent? I figured out that it is "Plunge safety clearance" + "Depth per pass" or "Plunge safety clearance" + "Cut depth" if Cut depth > Depth per pass. I don't think that this was your intention?
That's correct. It represents the total distance cut with straight down plunge cuts. It does include the plunge safety clearance which skews the numbers slightly.
2. Yesterday I had a number format like this, but i can't reproduce this actually...
I'd love to find out how you managed that one. The numbers are displayed using the same code that displays numbers anywhere in SheetCam. It should round to a fixed number of digits (the number of digits depends on your preferred units). It hasn't changed in over 10 years and I've never seen it misbehave before.