Re: New feature for Sheetcam

Posts redirected from the Yahoo mailing list
PK

Post by PK »

Hi Keith,

After you change the start point to get the correct offset, can you change the Reverse cut direction in that operation to get the direction you want?

The start point will stay in the same place, but cut direction arrows and Sheetcam simulator show otherwise, here.

HTH
Paul

Addition/Correction Edit: Above should read that the start point DISPLAYS in the same place in Sheetcam, but the simulator shows it starting at the other end point.
PK
Les Newell

Post by Les Newell »

That will work. If you just want to change the cut direction on one path switch to start point mode and right-click on the start point for that line. Select 'reverse cut direction'

Les

On 07/05/2014 16:26, urbnsr@yahoo.com (urbnsr@yahoo.com) wrote:
Hi Keith,

After you change the start point to get the correct offset, can you change the Reverse cut direction in that operation to get the direction you want?

The start point will stay in the same place, but cut direction arrows and Sheetcam simulator show otherwise, here.

HTH
Paul

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
beefy3

Post by beefy3 »

Thankyou very much Paul & Les,

Wonderful, it was staring me in the face.

I think I got mind blocked because I tried that when the line was on the other side (trying to get it to go to the other side), but this time I'm only trying to change direction.

Sorry guys, guess I had a dopy moment LOL.

Keith.

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___