Re: SheetCam for Linux - finally!

Posts redirected from the Yahoo mailing list
PK

Post by PK »

Hi Les and Moses,

I only had a second to try the Linux update on ubuntu 14.04 and can say that I also would need to either link or rename those files from the library to go further. I haved verified that the library path does export.

p {margin-bottom:0.1in;line-height:120%;}
me@onit:~/sheetcam$ ./run-sheetcam
./SheetCam TNG: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Thanks for all the work you're putting toward this. It is very much appreciated.

Paul

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Les Newell

Post by Les Newell »

Are you running 64 bit or 32 bit? I have to admit all of my testing has been on 32 bit.

Les

On 26/04/14 13:21, urbnsr@yahoo.com (urbnsr@yahoo.com) wrote:
Hi Les and Moses,

I only had a second to try the Linux update on ubuntu 14.04 and can say that I also would need to either link or rename those files from the library to go further. I haved verified that the library path does export.

p {margin-bottom:0.1in;line-height:120%;}
me@onit:~/sheetcam$ ./run-sheetcam
./SheetCam TNG: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_gtk2u_richtext-2.8.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
PK

Post by PK »

Sorry - Yes, running 32 bit, also.

Paul

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group

__,_._,___
PK

Post by PK »

Hi Les,

Sorry, but I downloaded http://www.sheetcam.com/Download/SheetCam_setupV6.1.4, made it executable, but get an error that it failed to start suggesting the download was corrupt or incomplete. I downloaded again to verify, but same results.

Running Ubuntu v.14.04 32 bit.

Paul

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group

__,_._,___
stephenkench

Post by stephenkench »

HI

I can confirm that the same problem is reported on 64 bit Ubuntu 14.04

Regards
Stephen

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group

__,_._,___