Re: Nesting

Posts redirected from the Yahoo mailing list
PK

Post by PK »

While in Nesting, I select the part and use "<" and ">" to rotate, and use the cursor arrow keys to move a part on the table and then at the bottom of the SheetCam window should be checkboxes for mirroring X and Y. The original part needs to be selected to mirror, but seems to affect all duplicates. I don't think you can mirror a duplicate individually.

HTH
Paul

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Brian Martin

Post by Brian Martin »

That's slick! I thought I was just overlooking something! Thanks!

Brian's iPhone :-)

On Mar 28, 2014, at 3:18 PM, <urbnsr@yahoo.com (urbnsr@yahoo.com)> wrote:

While in Nesting, I select the part and use "<" and ">" to rotate, and use the cursor arrow keys to move a part on the table and then at the bottom of the SheetCam window should be checkboxes for mirroring X and Y. The original part needs to be selected to mirror, but seems to affect all duplicates. I don't think you can mirror a duplicate individually.

HTH
Paul

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Les Newell

Post by Les Newell »

You are correct Paul, you cannot mirror a duplicate. You need to make a copy then mirror that. The reason for this is because duplicates are a direct step-and-repeat of the original part. If a duplicate was mirrored it's cut directions would all reverse.

Les

On 28/03/14 19:18, urbnsr@yahoo.com (urbnsr@yahoo.com) wrote:

HTH
Paul

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group

__,_._,___
PK

Post by PK »

Thanks Les. That's what I was seeing here, but didn't know if I was missing something.

Paul