SHEETCAM Development Lead in/out

Posts redirected from the Yahoo mailing list
sweetdevil2

Post by sweetdevil2 »

I am not getting sheetcam to show the lead in and out when setting up for plasma cutting? I change the amount from a very small or large lenght. Gives an error could not fit lead in on some outlines. The drawing is just a simple square and i am having no luck.

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Les Newell

Post by Les Newell »

What size is your square? Check it in SheetCam with the measure tool (right-click and select measure). A common reason for this error is if you import an inch drawing but set the drawing import options to metric.

If the square looks the right size send me a copy of the job file (file->save job) so I can take a look and work out what is going on.

Les

On 27/02/2014 20:32, sweetdevil2@yahoo.com (sweetdevil2@yahoo.com) wrote:
I am not getting sheetcam to show the lead in and out when setting up for plasma cutting? I change the amount from a very small or large lenght. Gives an error could not fit lead in on some outlines. The drawing is just a simple square and i am having no luck.

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group

Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Warren Boen

Post by Warren Boen »

The square is 4 inches in size. I have made sure that i loaded it in under inches and measured it. More info is i went home last night and downloaded the development version and all worked as far as lead in and outs are concerned. So with another mad dash attempt i removed the new version from my programs and reinstalled a freash download. Keep in mind that i have tried the same 2 files on 2 computers one works one does not. I do have a stable version on the work pc (trouble one). When i removed the program and reinstalled i got a default tool list back ??? It apears that it did not remove all components ?? Still no lead in and outs ?

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 5:40 AM, Les Newell <les.newell@fastmail.co.uk (les.newell@fastmail.co.uk)> wrote:

What size is your square? Check it in SheetCam with the measure tool (right-click and select measure). A common reason for this error is if you import an inch drawing but set the drawing import options to metric.

If the square looks the right size send me a copy of the job file (file->save job) so I can take a look and work out what is going on.

Les

--
Warren, Kayla, Mazie

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group

Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Warren Boen

Post by Warren Boen »

I uninstalled program restarted pc, then reinstall program. When i reinstall it the license shows as installed and the default tools are loaded up. I dont believe that i am uninstalling the whole program? Why would these items fallow ?

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Warren Boen <warrenboen@gmail.com (warrenboen@gmail.com)> wrote:
The square is 4 inches in size. I have made sure that i loaded it in under inches and measured it. More info is i went home last night and downloaded the development version and all worked as far as lead in and outs are concerned. So with another mad dash attempt i removed the new version from my programs and reinstalled a freash download. Keep in mind that i have tried the same 2 files on 2 computers one works one does not. I do have a stable version on the work pc (trouble one). When i removed the program and reinstalled i got a default tool list back ??? It apears that it did not remove all components ?? Still no lead in and outs ?

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 5:40 AM, Les Newell <les.newell@fastmail.co.uk (les.newell@fastmail.co.uk)> wrote:

Les

--
Warren, Kayla, Mazie

--
Warren, Kayla, Mazie

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group

Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Les Newell

Post by Les Newell »

Hi Warren,

Uninstalling won't remove your settings and license. It just removes the program. I received your job file but it doesn't contain any drawings or settings. I need the job file after you have imported the drawing and set up the cuts.

Les

On 28/02/2014 14:30, Warren Boen wrote:
I uninstalled program restarted pc, then reinstall program. When i reinstall it the license shows as installed and the default tools are loaded up. I dont believe that i am uninstalling the whole program? Why would these items fallow ?

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group

__,_._,___
Warren Boen

Post by Warren Boen »

I have manually edited a fix to the scriber by adding a M09 in the program after the last engraving. I hope you can reproduce the scriber trouble to fix this.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Les Newell <les.newell@fastmail.co.uk (les.newell@fastmail.co.uk)> wrote:

Hi Warren,

Uninstalling won't remove your settings and license. It just removes the program. I received your job file but it doesn't contain any drawings or settings. I need the job file after you have imported the drawing and set up the cuts.

Les

On 28/02/2014 14:30, Warren Boen wrote:

--
Warren, Kayla, Mazie

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest ([email]sheetcam-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest[/email]) | Switch to Fully Featured
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email])

__,_._,___