Scananything question

Posts redirected from the Yahoo mailing list
steve

Scananything question

Post by steve »

Hi Les,I haven't had much luck getting it to run reliably enough to produce a good trace, my computer has a 3 gig processor and 2 gig's of ram... Is that enough or should I be looking at something else as the culprit?

Thanks, Steve

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Les Newell

Scananything question

Post by Les Newell »

Hi Steve,

That should be plenty. Scanything needs really good contrast to work. Can you clearly see the edge in mask mode while it is scanning?

Les

On 25/02/2014 19:32, steve@adnaironworks.com (steve@adnaironworks.com) wrote:
Hi Les, I haven't had much luck getting it to run reliably enough to produce a good trace, my computer has a 3 gig processor and 2 gig's of ram... Is that enough or should I be looking at something else as the culprit?

Thanks, Steve

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Tri Bros Electric

Scananything question

Post by Tri Bros Electric »

Hi,

I am new user of sheet please help me i have problem in G-code.. i did set every setting but G-code does not generate.

Tri-Bros-Electric
Soharwardy Road # 14 Plot # 28E
Shalimar Town Lahore Pakistan:
Phone:+92-42-36548215
Fax: +92-42-36548214
Cell: +92-300-9452664

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 10:31 PM, Les Newell <les.newell@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Steve,

That should be plenty. Scanything needs really good contrast to work. Can you clearly see the edge in mask mode while it is scanning?

Les

On 25/02/2014 19:32, steve@adnaironworks.com wrote:
Hi Les, I haven't had much luck getting it to run reliably enough to produce a good trace, my computer has a 3 gig processor and 2 gig's of ram... Is that enough or should I be looking at something else as the culprit?

Thanks, Steve

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group

Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Les Newell

Scananything question

Post by Les Newell »

What exactly happens? Do you see the green tool paths in SheetCam?

Les

On 01/03/2014 20:08, Tri Bros Electric wrote:
Hi,

I am new user of sheet please help me i have problem in G-code.. i did set every setting but G-code does not generate. 

Tri-Bros-Electric
Soharwardy Road # 14 Plot #  28E
Shalimar Town Lahore Pakistan:
Phone:+92-42-36548215
Fax:    +92-42-36548214
Cell:    +92-300-9452664

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group

Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___