Re: TNG development V5.1.28 released

Posts redirected from the Yahoo mailing list
K Ohlgren

Post by K Ohlgren »

thank you, les
i have sc v 5.0.1 is there instructions on how to upgrade and transfer the license on the sheetcam site? i'd like to try the rules that i don't have in my version for cutting stainless. can i run both versions licensed on one pc or is it strictly an upgrade? 

i also have an unlicensed version on my home pc for checking drawings before i send them to the shop, am i within the licensing rules by having a this on my home pc?

thanks
kohlgren

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Les Newell

Post by Les Newell »

You can install the dev version alongside your current version. If you have your original license you can install it in the dev version as well. If not I can send you a copy. I am out of the office at the moment so it will be Tuesday before I can send a replacement license.

Les

K Ohlgren <kohlgren@gmail.com> wrote:
thank you, lesi have sc v 5.0.1 is there instructions on how to upgrade and transfer the license on the sheetcam site? i'd like to try the rules that i don't have in my version for cutting stainless. can i run both versions licensed on one pc or is it strictly an upgrade? 

i also have an unlicensed version on my home pc for checking drawings before i send them to the shop, am i within the licensing rules by having a this on my home pc?

thanks
kohlgren

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___