Part Perimeter - No Cut Path

Hi all,

I am having a problem with a very basic T shaped bracket with bolt holes. In Sheetcam, the bolt holes have the plasma cut path showing correctly, but the outside of the part remains red lines. I have checked for closure multiple times, exited both SC and ACAD, redrawn the part numerous times and get the same results. If I could post the image, it may be helpful. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Steve

Are they perhaps 2 different levels and you need to make an operation for each level?

[quote=WyoGreen post_id=27180 time=1588522175 user_id=1551]
Are they perhaps 2 different levels and you need to make an operation for each level?
[/quote

Not really sure what you are referring to, but I would like to understand. The drawing is all on one layer with two colors. One for the outline shape, and a different color for holes. Just for the heck of it, I changed all to one color and that resolved it, but it should have absolutely to do with anything. :open_mouth: Thanks for the reply…

The drawing is all on one layer with two colors.

It could be that you have SheetCam set to use colours as layers. When you import your drawing a window pops up with a number of options. In there is the optin to use colours instead of layers.