Truncated Main Page

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
Mr. Fixit

Truncated Main Page

Post by Mr. Fixit »

Hello,

I am a new user to Sheetcam and have the licensed version (I am told) which came along with my purchases from CandCNC. The first issue that I am having is when I open up the program on the main screen, the left column that contains, “Toolsâ€￾, “Partsâ€￾, “Operationsâ€￾ & “Layersâ€￾â€￾ is truncated to the left as you can see in the attached photo. When I hover the mouse over the vertical line, I don’t get the usual <-> symbol in order to be able to drag it to the right or left so I am unable to see the full content. If anyone has any advise here, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Steve
Attachments
Sheet Cam Screen.jpg
Sheet Cam Screen.jpg (633.56 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
Sheet Cam Screen.jpg
Sheet Cam Screen.jpg (633.56 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
WyoGreen

Post by WyoGreen »

I've studied your photos, and I see you're running Sheetcam on Xubuntu. But that's the only thing I've been able to figure out so far. I only mention that you're having this problem with the Linux version of Sheetcam, as that may help someone else help you. Your screen is considerably different looking than mine, but I don't have a clue as to why. Maybe an option? Are you running the latest Linux version of Sheetcam (6.1.40)?

Sorry not to be more help, Steve
Mr. Fixit

Post by Mr. Fixit »

I am not sure which version of Sheetcam I have, but I will check tomorrow. I just got the package from CandCNC a week or so ago, so I assume it it the latest, but I am not sure.

Thank you..
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

In some Linux window managers the <-> cursor only appears when you click on the line. Try clicking on it and dragging anyway.
Mr. Fixit

Post by Mr. Fixit »

Les Newell wrote:In some Linux window managers the <-> cursor only appears when you click on the line. Try clicking on it and dragging anyway.
I think that I had tried that, but I will give it a try again.

Thank you..
Mr. Fixit

Post by Mr. Fixit »

Les Newell wrote:In some Linux window managers the <-> cursor only appears when you click on the line. Try clicking on it and dragging anyway.
Well, apparently I had not tried that. Worked perfectly and I feel dumb. :oops:

Thank you..