sheetcam.com Forum Index sheetcam.com
SheetCam discussion board

Forum SubscriptionsForum Subscriptions    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sheetcam.com Forum Index -> Yahoo posts (yahoo @forum.sheetcam.com)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim Gray timothymgray@...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I have been successfully using A Vetric software program by the name of “Aspire”… It is a 3D wood carving program that I bought with a Shark Pro Plus CNC Machine that I use just for that – carving wood. When I bought a 6’ x 12’ CNC plasma Cutter, I chose the point of least resistance in continuing the use of Aspire to design my drawings ( .tap files )and import into Sheet Cam to cut whatever needed.

When I import a new drawing, each time I’m asked…

At which time I always select NO and everything loads with no problem… This is how I have successfully used the Aspire drawings in Sheet Cam for the past year.

Which works like a champ until my latest hurdle….

My current challenge is to simply change the Origin of the torch head to “CENTER” instead of bottom left… and cut a 2.45” circle
I have changed the Origin In Aspire, and everywhere I can locate it in Sheet Cam… Like Drawing Options, Job Options, Machine and in the “Jet Cutting” – “Cut Path”…

The result is – on just a basic Circle, it distorts the circle down to a quarter of a circle and an error on the inside offset layer – layer not found…

Any light you could shine on this subject would be greatly appreciated… Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely, Tim Gray

GrayCo Welding & Fabrication
3199 Howard Bush Dr.
Neosho, MO 64850
Mobile: 417-850-6643
tim.gray@graycowelding.com (tim.gray@graycowelding.com)

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web Posted by: Tim Gray <timothymgray@yahoo.com>
[img]http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=12675264/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=16737/stime=1430165907[/img]

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___

datauri-file.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  61.47 KB
 Viewed:  2343 Time(s)

datauri-file.png

datauri-file.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  43.79 KB
 Viewed:  2343 Time(s)

datauri-file.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sheetcam.com Forum Index -> Yahoo posts (yahoo @forum.sheetcam.com) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: