sheetcam.com Forum Index sheetcam.com
SheetCam discussion board

Forum SubscriptionsForum Subscriptions    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scananything API?? >> Uccnc?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sheetcam.com Forum Index -> New features (features @forum.sheetcam.com)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertspark

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:45 am    Post subject: Scananything API?? >> Uccnc? Reply with quote

As per the title, any chance of an API for scananything, so I can attempt to have a go at developing a plugin for uccnc?

Thanks

(Happy to sign whatever NDA you require, I am in the UK so should not be complicated legally)
Les Newell
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been working on a new API for Scanything/SheetCam connections to CNC controllers. The API and communications library is open source with a license that allows linking with both GPL and closed source code. Currently it is only used with the LinuxCNC version of Scanything but I will be porting it to the Windows versions of Scanything and SheetCam.

I am pretty tied up for the next month but after that I'll hopefully be able to make a start on the Windows side.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sheetcam.com Forum Index -> New features (features @forum.sheetcam.com) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: