Post processing quit working

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
WyoGreen

Post processing quit working

Post by WyoGreen »

I've come up with a problem today. I'm running the Linux version of sheetcam on Xubuntu Version "Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS" Upon runing the post processor (doesn't seem to matter which post processor) I get the following error:

" Post processing...
An unexpected error has occurred:
Unable to open output file /media/steve/Jeep Floor Pan2.ngc
This error occurred on line 1197 in file /home/gw/Documents /src/SheetCamTNG/Camlib/postmacro.cpp)
Post processing failed"

This is on a file that has processed fine before. The computer did update to the latest updates today, so that may have caused this problem. I reinstalled Sheetcam, but that was no help. I'd roll back the updates, but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to do that. Any ideas as to where to go next?

Steve
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

The media folder is usually for automatically mounted drices such as CDs, USB sticks and external hard drives. If that drive has been disconnected you will get this error.
WyoGreen

Post by WyoGreen »

Thanks Les, that got my brain running. I have noticed, but have not processed what it meant, that several of my hard drives/partitions have not been automatically mounting. I'll have to dig into this a little deeper, but upon processing a file from the desktop, everything works fine in Sheetcam.

Steve