SheetCam and ESAB

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

I would suggest alway using loop sharp corners. It may be worth looking through the manual for your controller to see if theer are any settings related to small arcs.

In g-code circles are specified with an arc where the start and end are in the same place. Most controls have a tolerance where start and end points very close together are considered to be in the same place. It is possible this is the issue with your controller. It is possible this can be configured in some parameter on the control. Have a look through the manual to see if this is possible.
rav007

Re:

Post by rav007 »

Les Newell wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:59 pm Give this a try. Save the attachement to any convenient folder on your computer then run SheetCam and go to Options->machine->post processor. Clcik on the 'Import post' button. Using the box that appears navigate to the post and open it.

I'm not totally sure about the comments. If you get problems remove the comments. For example:

Code: Select all

INCH
This version uses absolute coordinates. If that doesn't work go to Options->machine->post processor and click on the 'Edit post' button. Near the start of the file you should see this code:

absolute = true
Change it to

absolute = false
Hey gsfantos, I have a similar problem with the settings of this machine and I have no documentation for it. Please re-post these files because they have expired.

Greetings,