Post processor for KmotionCNC 4.33

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
mmo

Post processor for KmotionCNC 4.33

Post by mmo »

Hello,
I hope this is the place where I can request a post for the KmotionCNC 4.33 program. The download for it can be found here:

http://dynomotion.com/Software/Download.html

Thanks, Mark
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

Give the attached post a try. Save the attachment to your computer then run SheetCam and go to Options->machine->post processor and clcik on the 'Import post' button. Using the box that appears, navigate to the post and open it.
Attachments
Dynomotion.scpost
(5.63 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
mmo

Post by mmo »

Many thanks.
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

This version fixes a tool change bug.
Attachments
Dynomotion.scpost
(5.58 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
mmo

Post by mmo »

Les,
That version looks like it's going to do it. KmotionCNC didn't like Line 2 with the imbedded parens. so I deleted that line. Also, I deleted Line 9 concerning the Tool Holder which is probably a problem on my end. After those modifications, the simulation and dry run (without a drag knife) looked like it's going to work. The drag knife will be delivered today so I should have some results later this week or next. Thanks again. Great service.
mmo

Post by mmo »

Les,
I finally had a chance to use Sheetcam to try and cut some veneer lettering with a drag knife. After running the program, I noticed that where a swivel of the knife occured the cut did not close the corner. I looked at videos available by Donek and others and everything seems to be as recommended in the program settings. Could this be a problem in the Post Processor?
Thanks, Mark
mmo

Post by mmo »

Les,
Things are going better this morning. I've been playing with swivel depth and optimizing tool path.