Rulers numbers disappearing

Having problems with or questions about SheetCam? Post them here.
stvracer

Rulers numbers disappearing

Post by stvracer »

Less
The numbers on the rulers disappear when the options>job options is opened and will not come back until SC is restarted.
WyoGreen

Post by WyoGreen »

I've noticed that happening myself, just never took the time to investigate what was causing it.

Now I know, Steve
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

I never use the rulers so I never noticed this. I just ran some tests and you can get the numbers back by double clicking on the graphics window. I'll take a look at the code and see if I can fix this.
stvracer

Post by stvracer »

Les
Yes double clicking on the graphics window and bump the scroll wheel is the ticket Thanks Steve
WyoGreen

Post by WyoGreen »

I've found that clicking on the simulation button at the top of the screen also brings the rulers back.

Steve
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

The latest dev version should fix this issue.
stvracer

Post by stvracer »

Less
Now when I open the options>job options>nesting the graphic window goes into a distorted 3d view I have to click on one of the material thickness settings each time to correct it. Thanks Steve
Les Newell
Site Admin

Post by Les Newell »

It should only do that on the material tab. I just checked and I see you get the 3D view if you right-click in the parts window and select 'Nesting' rather than using Options->job options->nesting. I'll try to fix that for the next release.