Registration acceptance still pending

Posts redirected from the Yahoo mailing list
steveverver@yahoo.com ...

Post by steveverver@yahoo.com ... »

Ive recently joined Sheetcam forum and after signing up I was supposed to wait for admin to accept. I have yet to hear from anyone? Should I just keep waiting or what is going on here?

Steve

__._,_.___
Posted by: steveverver@yahoo.com

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Les Newell les.newell@...

Post by Les Newell les.newell@... »

A of lot of spammers try to join the forum. It is possible your application was rejected by accident. What user name did you use?

Les

On 28/04/2015 00:30, steveverver@yahoo.com (steveverver@yahoo.com) [sheetcam] wrote:
Ive recently joined Sheetcam forum and after signing up I was supposed to wait for admin to accept. I have yet to hear from anyone? Should I just keep waiting or what is going on here?

Steve

__._,_.___
Posted by: Les Newell <les.newell@fastmail.co.uk>

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Steve Verver steveverv...

Post by Steve Verver steveverv... »

Aeviaanah

Thank-you,
Steve Verver
(209)614-5596

On Apr 28, 2015, at 1:22 AM, Les Newell les.newell@fastmail.co.uk (les.newell@fastmail.co.uk) [sheetcam] <sheetcam@yahoogroups.com (sheetcam@yahoogroups.com)> wrote:

A of lot of spammers try to join the forum. It is possible your application was rejected by accident. What user name did you use?

Les

On 28/04/2015 00:30, steveverver@yahoo.com (steveverver@yahoo.com) [sheetcam] wrote:

Steve

__._,_.___
Posted by: Steve Verver <steveverver@yahoo.com>

Visit Your Group
Unsubscribe ([email]sheetcam-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe[/email]) &bull; Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Vmax549

Post by Vmax549 »

IF you can post then you are IN.

(;-) TP
Les Newell les.newell@...

Post by Les Newell les.newell@... »

OK, you should be able to log in now.

Les

On 28/04/2015 14:54, Steve Verver steveverver@yahoo.com (steveverver@yahoo.com) [sheetcam] wrote:
Aeviaanah

Thank-you,
Steve Verver
(209)614-5596

__._,_.___
Posted by: Les Newell <les.newell@fastmail.co.uk>

Visit Your Group

__,_._,___
Steve Verver steveverv...

Post by Steve Verver steveverv... »

Thankyou

Thank-you,
Steve Verver
(209)614-5596

On Apr 28, 2015, at 11:23 AM, Les Newell les.newell@fastmail.co.uk (les.newell@fastmail.co.uk) [sheetcam] <sheetcam@yahoogroups.com (sheetcam@yahoogroups.com)> wrote:

OK, you should be able to log in now.

Les

On 28/04/2015 14:54, Steve Verver steveverver@yahoo.com (steveverver@yahoo.com) [sheetcam] wrote:
Aeviaanah

Thank-you,
Steve Verver
(209)614-5596

__._,_.___
Posted by: Steve Verver <steveverver@yahoo.com>

Visit Your Group

__,_._,___